Monday, June 14, 2010

The Editing Work...


I had forgotten how long and involved the editing process is when you are processing a LOT of shots. The shoot at Julie's went fairly well (I'm never satisfied - but I settle down a bit after the client lets me know what they think). I am actually quite happy with the images of the finished casts... They turned out quite well. The one I posted here is a tad different, I forgotten to set my flash - wonderfully dark. Perhaps it doesn't convey what the other casts do... but I'm quite pleased with the way it turned out. The actual cast is a much happier shade of red.

Many hours into the fray now... I have to quit for the evening as I am beginning to make little mistakes. For all of the tedium, however, there is the reward of having actually made something. Worked, as Julie did with her plaster, with the pixels to create a thing of beauty. There is a small sense of accomplishment. That does have a lovely feel to it. It will feel a lot better after I am actually finished the job, even more so when Julie selects and uses the images. Tomorrow is another day, with some editing to do...

1 comment:

  1. I sent the photo above to the client so we will see what she thinks. She is an architect and has a good eye.......
    I think the shots of all of the casts are excellent and look forward to seeing them all (especially the one representing scoliosis).
    You do good work. Never fret, my friend. I only use the best :-)

    ReplyDelete