Saturday, June 19, 2010

Assignment Finished


Well thank goodness for a second opinion. I had finished (so I thought) editing the photographs for Julie. All but the ones shot on my old Canon with the FP5 400 black and white film, I hope to see those tomorrow. My wife needed to test the optical drive in her laptop & instead of going to get her a DVD, I asked her to run a quick slide-show of the images. Good thing, as I noticed that two of the images showed the sloppy hand of a novice editor. Now that that has been corrected (live and learn) I can hand over the CD with a smile. I can't wait to see how the black and white shots turn out. Seeing as some of the black & white images may need work - this posts title may be misleading.

The seagull image was taken at Riverside Park May 29th. It was off the cuff so I didn't take notes but it was shot handheld with the f1.8 50mm lens, Fuji Velvia 50 slide film. This is a scan from the print made at time of developing.

No comments:

Post a Comment